DWI with BAC over .15
Call Today for a Free Consultation: 210-404-4444
A Driving While Intoxicated conviction with an estimated BAC over 0.15 has a higher punishment than a typical 1st offense DWI.
A 1st offense DWI Penalty with the enhancing factor of a BAC over 0.15 is a Class A misdemeanor.
This equals a 1st or 2nd offense Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC over 0.15 enhancement penalty of:
- Up to a $4,000 fine.
- Jail time up to 1 year.
- License suspension for up to 2 years.
- Annual surcharge up to $2,000 for 3 years to keep your license.
- DWI intervention or education program.
- Possible ignition interlock device.
Proven Defense by a Former Law Enforcement Officer
Many people who are charged with an San Antonio DWI just assume there is no way to fight it. They think the best they can hope for is a smaller fine or a reduction in the amount of time they lose their license. We focus on defending anyone accused of a DWI. With the right legal counsel, there are other outcomes. Depending on the facts of the case, what if…
- Instead of months of suspension, you don’t lose your license at all?
- Instead of making a deal for probation, you never get convicted?
- Instead of having a DWI conviction, your record stays clean?
- Instead of cutting bad deals, you get a vigorous DWI defense?
While every case depends on the facts and circumstances at play, mounting an aggressive defense to DWI charges may be your best option. The San Antonio Criminal Defense attorneys at Stephen T Bowling, P.C., handle all drunk driving cases, defending clients in both the criminal proceedings and driver’s license hearings.
Don’t trust just anyone with your DWI defense. Contact the law firm of Stephen T Bowling, PC, by e-mail or call us at 512-599-9000 to schedule your free consultation with an San Antonio DWI lawyer to discover some strategies we pursue in defending San Antonio Driving While Intoxicated cases.
We offer payment plans and accept major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.